Thursday, March 8, 2012

Welp........lets start phase 2!

Our first hurdle is over, basically.  Bank funding came back good, so the next step is to list and sell our current home.  Shan and I have been cleaning and getting rid of stuff so we can list it very soon.  Lets keep our fingers crossed it sells fast and for the amount we want!  Our realtor is claiming homes in this price range are starting to move very well, so that is very reassuring.  Time will tell I suppose.

During the selling/waiting period, I will work on hopefully securing a site on Fox Ridge, survey/shoot the site and work on developing the grading plan.  I also need to get plans submitted for approval to the review board, building permit review, and get them submitted to the power company for a prelim HERS rating and Energy Star project.

I can feel the train is starting to roll now....

No comments:

Post a Comment